Friday 10 January 2014

Marmo 2: Super Sexy Renders and SketchFab

I found out about the release of Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 during the christmas break and had to have a play with it, luckily I had finished my robot; so I shot him into marmoset and started to play around with some renders. Here's a few and a rough model sheet too:


Rough model sheet [Mistakes : normals are on backwards, changed his name from in-bot, topology is wrong.]
I also found out about SketchFab over the holidays, which is a website where you can upload models and people can view them in real time 3D; so I uploaded him to SketchFab and you can view him here : https://sketchfab.com/show/fff73062fc17491abaf09a0091d4a62e

I still have a few fixes to do with this guy, but they aren't really noticeable problems and are quite minor and easy to fix [I hope] such as AO bake problems, neatening the textures and making a gloss map for him.
Note: I changed my robots name from "In-Bot" to "J-05H" as he was meant to be an inventory bot that kids get given to carry their stuff and keep an eye on them...like an interactive haversack lol but, I changed it to "J-05H" as a friend of mine recently went to jail and I won't see him for a while so I named it after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment