Friday 29 November 2013

Turnaround and pose

This week I have been ill so I have not done as much as I would of liked to do. Saying that, I have done a character turnaround (except for the back view) which took me a while, I made it by reading through my notes and shotting together all of my ideas that I liked whilst still trying to keep it on the path of my proposal.

I still have stuff to add like face paint and such to make her that little bit more interesting. I also need to do a posed piece so I can show my characters attitude through her actions (if that makes sense) .

Mad Max turnaround with all accessories. 


 I also played around with doing some gesture drawing as I suck at doing dynamic posing for characters, so I thought I would do a few gesture drawings to try and strengthen my poses. I found a useful website for gesture drawing and it also has some useful hints and tips for gestures at the bottom.

Quick pose gesture practice : http://www.quickposes.com/pages/timed
A few gesture drawings to learn posing.
I found a pretty good gesture drawing tutorial on YouTube to help with gesture as well.

YouTube gesture tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74HR59yFZ7Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment